We are looking for an experienced Senior Construction Project Manager with a minimum of 10+ years’ experience who can plan and supervise restaurant construction projects from start to finish. You will organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner. An excellent Sr. Construction Project Manager must be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great organizational skills. The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding budget.
- Collaborate with Owners representatives, engineers, architects, subcontractors, vendors, etc. to determine the scope of work and specifications of the project and strategy for completion of work
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
- Manage contracts and negotiate revisions, changes, and additions to contractual agreements.
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Development of the project critical path schedule. Direct and monitor schedule progress
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment, materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
- Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
- Coordinate with the Superintendent and give them guidance when needed
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
- Collaborate with project team, clients, and all stakeholders for project success and conflict resolution
- Direct and monitor construction activity via project superintendent and project team
- Conduct regular site visits to ensure quality and timeliness of construction
- 10+ years of Construction Project Management experience for a commercial general contractor
- Demonstrated success in managing large $3M+ complex restaurant projects
- Vast experience and working knowledge in the restaurant construction industry
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Must reside in a commutable distance to either Shillington, PA, or Collingswood, NJ, or be able to work remotely while relocating to a commutable distance (<1 hour)
- Experience with construction / project management software and proficient in Microsoft Office, Procore or similar management software
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills Excellent organizational and time-management skills with ability to be self-sufficient and self-directed
How to ApplySubmit Resume & Application
We value the power of diversity and are proud to offer an inclusive, diverse, safe, and welcoming work environment that respects individual ideas, backgrounds, perspectives, and personal characteristics.
LOTT Builds, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.