We are seeking an experienced Restaurant Construction Superintendent to join our team. You will oversee restaurant project planning, scheduling, quality control, documentation, and implementation.
- Oversee all aspects of the construction project from planning to completion
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Strong sense of urgency no excuses
- Previous experience in construction management of restaurants necessary
- Familiarity with construction management software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- High school diploma or equivalent (Preferred)
- Construction Experience: 5 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- OSHA 30 (Preferred)
How to ApplySubmit Resume & Application
We value the power of diversity and are proud to offer an inclusive, diverse, safe, and welcoming work environment that respects individual ideas, backgrounds, perspectives, and personal characteristics.
LOTT Builds, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.